1. Why hammock camping?
- Because hammock camping offers a number of distinct advantages: More comfortable; say goodbye to sleeping on rocks, roots, mud, and sloping, uneven ground. Hammock camping allows you to rise above. Quick and easy set up; just wrap your tree straps around the tree, and tie in your hammock lines and you are ready to hang. No poles to mess with either. Lighter than a typical tent; no poles, less material, lighter weight, and your hammock can double as a swing seat when you’re not sleeping.
2. Is hammock camping comfortable?
- Yes! While hammock camping can be fun, relaxing, more comfortable on your back and neck, versatile, convenient, and affordable, it also has its own drawbacks and considerations to keep in mind: You need to insulate. In warm temps, the air circulation provided by a hammock will keep you cooler than sleeping in a tent. However, conversely in cooler weather that same circulation will be cold on your back. That’s why proper gear is important.
3. How to stay warm hammock camping?
- The answer is an underquilt, which is simply an insulated quilt designed to hang underneath your hammock to prevent heat loss.
4. What is a hammock underquilt?
- An underquilt is used as bottom insulation as a replacement for a sleeping pad. It consists of sleeping bag insulation that is suspended underneath the hammock where it can insulate the bottom of the hammock without being crushed under the occupant’s body weight, and without shifting under you like a sleeping pad. It also wraps around you, insulating you on your sides up to your shoulders, not just along your back, unlike a sleeping pad which is often not wide enough.
5. AYAMAYA Hammock Underquilt Specification:
- Material: 20D ripstop nylon, DWR coating, 300T polyester pongee lining
- Operating temperature: 20°F – 68°F （-6℃ – 20℃）
- Color: Olive Green
- Size: L 98.4 x W 51.2 inch ( 250 x 130cm)
- Storage size: Height 38cm Diameter19 cm/14.9 x 7.4 in
- Fit snugly to all standard sized hammocks.
6. AYAMAYA Hammock Underquilt Features:
- This hammock underquilt made of 20D Ripstop Nylon, 300T polyester pongee lining, 300g warm hollow cotton filling, extremely high quality, make you keep warm in winter camping or backpacking.
- This hammock designed to fit snugly to all standard sized hammocks, keeping you warm and toasty in chilly temperatures, no Cold Butt Syndrome (CBS) anymore
- This hammock underquilt is lightweight and it’s easy to set up and storage, with short bungee cord loops for an easy and cozy fix to your hammock, and a mesh sack and a nylon compression sack, folds up small for easy carry and efficient storage.
7. Kindly Note:
- Please measure your hammock before purchasing.
- Size may be 1-5mm inaccuracy due to hand measure.
- Package includes: 1x Hammock underquilt, 2x locks, 1x Nylon compression sack
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
20d Shell + 300t Linning + 300g Hollow Cotton Filling, Any Material Or Workmanship Problem Happens in 6 Months After Order, It Will Be Fully Refunded Or Replaced.
[ 20D SHELL + DWR COATING + 300T LINING – ] – The hammock underquilt is made of 20D ripstop nylon shell with a DWR coating. This premium material allows it to wear well and last longer. Soft 300T polyester pongee lining; Enough 300g hollow cotton filling, is warm and cozy, protecting you from the cold of winter.
[ WIDE SIZE – FITS ANY STANDARD SIZE HAMMOCK ] – Hammock under quilt size: Length 98.4 inch, maximum width 51.2 inch, minimum width: 4.7 inch. Wide size, wraps the sides and bottom of your hammock. Combines the warmth and insulation of a sleeping bag with the comfort of a hammock. Designed to fit snugly to all standard sized hammocks, keeping you warm and toasty in chilly temperatures, no Cold Butt Syndrome (CBS) anymore!
[ ELASTIC STRAP ON BOTH ENDS – EASY TO SETUP ] – This camping hammock underquilt comes with elastic straps, and short bungee cord loops on both ends for an easy and cozy fix to your hammock. Set up and take down is quick and easy with our design. We’ve also included for you 2 larger carabiners if you prefer.
[ COMFORT TEMPERATURE RANGE – EXTEND HAMMOCK CAMPING SEASON ] – 4 season hammock underquilt, great for comfortable temperature ranges from 20°F – 68°F. This underquilt is perfect for extending the hammock camping season; from spring and summer, to autumn, or even in warmer winter days, it will keep you warm.
[ PERFECT PORTABLE SIZE – PACKS UP SMALL ] – It weighs only 2.6 lbs, and comes with a compression stuff sack, to compress into a small size for easy carrying and to save space. It is perfect for camping, backpacking, hunting, outdoor activities, and mountaineering.